The 35th Durban International Film Festival, the continent’s largest and longest running film festival, is in full swing with dozens of screenings of local and international features and documentaries still to come over the next few days. The festival, which has a strong South African focus this year, opened with ‘Hard to Get‘, a feature [...]
This past Saturday saw the famous horse racing event, The Durban July, take place at Greyville Race Course. People flock from all over the country for this great event, but they don’t take it quite as seriously as back in the day when the event was celebrated as a public holiday! Click here to watch [...]
West Street has to be one of Durban’s most famous roads, running right through the centre of the CBD. The road was renamed in 2007 in honour of South Africa’s first black lawyer, Dr Pixley KaSeme. Nephew of John Dube, KaSeme moved to America to study at Columbia University, and later moved to England to [...]
- DIFF 2014! July 24, 2014
- Mandela Day July 22, 2014
- Durban Then and Now July 8, 2014
- No Longer at This Address July 2, 2014
- Nqobile’s Stories: June June 26, 2014
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- sibusiso: Ngicela onolwazi angisize ngiphupha engathi ngiham...
- goodwill: Hi I collect rare music [soul, pop, jazz etc.],...
- Zenzele: aniphendulwa kumaphupho enu bangani - thumela iphu...
- Fiso: Dear Sir/Madam I fiso Jama ha just graduated as...
- sonto: Ngiphuphe ngihambisa ingane yami e creche leyo nga...