The Department of Science and Technology will this week host a week-long expo to raise public awareness and understanding of the Indigenous Knowledge System (IKS). The IKS Expo, which kicks off on Monday at the Durban International Convention Centre (ICC), will be opened by Science and Technology Minister Naledi Pandor. Through the IKS Expo, the [...]
Archive | July, 2010
It’s that time of year again when film enthusiasts can satisfy their motion picture mania. The 31st Durban International Film Festival runs from the 22 July to 1 August promising eleven days of cinematic indulgence. In the festival’s wide selection of films from around the world is a selection of thrilling, edgy, thought-provoking and downright [...]
Interview as part of Mile.org.za’s ‘Innovations in Local Sustainability’ project. Interview as part of Mile.org.za’s ‘Innovations in Local Sustainability’ project.
Chatsworth has organised a celebratory day to honour former president Nelson Mandela, who turns 92 next Sunday. The Chatsworth Youth Centre, the Lenny Naidu Development Institute (LNDI), Imagine Chatsworth and the Government Communication and Information System (GCIS) have banded together for an event in recognition of the struggle hero and the part he played in [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...