Andrew Zondo went to school at Nhlakanipho High School where he was an active member of the debate society. Born into a Christian family, with his father a preacher, Zondo was face to face with the poverty and deprivation that many of his neighbours were subjected to. He joined the ANC and underground operatives in early 1980s. Zondo operated as a member of the Butterfly Unit and was responsible for planting a bomb in Amanzimtoti on 22 December 1985, for which he was convicted and sentenced to death. He was executed in 1986.
Andrew Zondo – kwaMashu Heroes and Heroines
- No Longer at This Address October 21, 2014
- Nqobile’s Stories: September October 16, 2014
- Song of the Soil October 14, 2014
- Vusi Ximba: A Great Story Teller October 9, 2014
- Neli’s Stories: September October 7, 2014
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- nomvula zongwana: Mna ndifuna ukwazi uba ufola nojola yinto enye na ...
- stephen pierce: There should be no problem, providing you have bee...
- Sneh: Kusho ukuthini uma umuntu wesifazane ephupha ezich...
- Zamokwakhe Xaba: ngicela ukwazi ngezithakazelo zakwa Xaba...
- Zamokwakhe Xaba: ngicela ukwazi izithakazelo zakwa Xaba...
2010 amaphupho Apartheid arts Clan Praises COP17 DIFF Dreams Durban Durban International Film Festival Ela Gandhi eNanda Online featured Heritage Day heritage map IKS Imagine Durban inanda indigenous games indigenous knowledge Indigenous music indigenous people indigenous plants Izibongo izithakazelo John Dube KwaMashu living legends Mahatma Gandhi Memories of Inanda Music Nelson Mandela peter machen Sangoma Shembe soccer Surnames technology traditional medicine Ulwazi Umbumbulu wiki Zulu Zulu beer Zulu wedding
Highway Africa New Media Award
The Ulwazi Programme was runner-up at the 2012 Highway Africa New Media Awards, in the category 'Community Engagement with Technology'.