Questions about the meanings of people’s dreams, and the histories behind clan names are far and away the most popular topics on Ulwazi. Dreams are always fascinating, but it’s also nice to know that people are wanting to stay connected to their personal family stories – as the world moves forward, we tend to leave […]
Tag Archives | Clan Praises
This morning we met with the Ulwazi fieldworkers to discuss the stories that they had researched over the past month. Mbusiswa’s stories are always the quickest to report on, but form one of the topics that we receive the most queries about. Mbusiswa focuses on clan names, and his report normally just entails a list […]
- Afro-Freedom Bookclub January 27, 2015
- Jerry’s Stories January 22, 2015
- KwaMashu: Moving Forward January 20, 2015
- Back from the Dead! January 15, 2015
- Neli’s Stories: December January 13, 2015
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- nhalanhla: Bengicela ningitholela umlando. Wakwamaphumulo nem...
- Ulwazi Web Editor: Thanks for the compliment, Neliswa!...
- Neliswa: Hi gys i really apretiate the info that you always...
- Bonga- Ngcitshana: Ndicela ukwazi ngokubanzi.Kaloku ngoNgcitshana,Dos...
- wendy mortimer: what happens at a funeral in england of a zulu lad...