This morning we met with the Ulwazi fieldworkers to discuss the stories that they had researched over the past month. Mbusiswa’s stories are always the quickest to report on, but form one of the topics that we receive the most queries about. Mbusiswa focuses on clan names, and his report normally just entails a list [...]
Tag Archives | Clan Praises
So after a period of absence our Ulwazi fieldworkers have been very busy collecting stories from their communities and researching areas of local interest. Click on the following links to read Mbususwa Zuma’s research on the history and clan praises of some popular Zulu surnames: Khoza Ngwane Mngomezulu Nqobile Mdabe’s recent stories include: What is [...]
- A Life in Photos August 19, 2014
- Nqobile’s Stories: July August 14, 2014
- Mzansi Women’s Film Festival August 12, 2014
- No Longer at This Address August 7, 2014
- Furs for Life August 5, 2014
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- Amos Ciniso Nhlapo: sawubona, bengicela izithakazelo nemvelaphi yesi...
- mduduzi nhlapo: Sawubuna bengicela izithakazelo nomlando wakwanhla...
- pinky: Ukuphupha udla amasi, kusho ukuthini?...
- sibusiso: Ngicela onolwazi angisize ngiphupha engathi ngiham...
- goodwill: Hi I collect rare music [soul, pop, jazz etc.],...