This morning we met with the Ulwazi fieldworkers to discuss the stories that they had researched over the past month. Mbusiswa’s stories are always the quickest to report on, but form one of the topics that we receive the most queries about. Mbusiswa focuses on clan names, and his report normally just entails a list [...]
Tag Archives | Clan Praises
So after a period of absence our Ulwazi fieldworkers have been very busy collecting stories from their communities and researching areas of local interest. Click on the following links to read Mbususwa Zuma’s research on the history and clan praises of some popular Zulu surnames: Khoza Ngwane Mngomezulu Nqobile Mdabe’s recent stories include: What is [...]
- DIFF 2014! July 24, 2014
- Mandela Day July 22, 2014
- Durban Then and Now July 8, 2014
- No Longer at This Address July 2, 2014
- Nqobile’s Stories: June June 26, 2014
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- sibusiso: Ngicela onolwazi angisize ngiphupha engathi ngiham...
- goodwill: Hi I collect rare music [soul, pop, jazz etc.],...
- Zenzele: aniphendulwa kumaphupho enu bangani - thumela iphu...
- Fiso: Dear Sir/Madam I fiso Jama ha just graduated as...
- sonto: Ngiphuphe ngihambisa ingane yami e creche leyo nga...