Questions about the meanings of people’s dreams, and the histories behind clan names are far and away the most popular topics on Ulwazi. Dreams are always fascinating, but it’s also nice to know that people are wanting to stay connected to their personal family stories – as the world moves forward, we tend to leave […]
Tag Archives | Clan Praises
This morning we met with the Ulwazi fieldworkers to discuss the stories that they had researched over the past month. Mbusiswa’s stories are always the quickest to report on, but form one of the topics that we receive the most queries about. Mbusiswa focuses on clan names, and his report normally just entails a list […]
- Ukuthwala: Tradition or Illegal Abduction December 9, 2014
- Nelson Mandela Tributes December 8, 2014
- Good Enough To Eat! December 2, 2014
- Neli’s Stories: November November 27, 2014
- Tagati VS Tokoloshe November 25, 2014
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- Sibusiso: Impela kunjalo, okubuhlungu ukuthi sekuthathe isik...
- Melaine October: Goodday I am a community developer in the theewat...
- nomvula zongwana: Mna ndifuna ukwazi uba ufola nojola yinto enye na ...
- stephen pierce: There should be no problem, providing you have bee...
- Sneh: Kusho ukuthini uma umuntu wesifazane ephupha ezich...