This morning we met with the Ulwazi fieldworkers to discuss the stories that they had researched over the past month. Mbusiswa’s stories are always the quickest to report on, but form one of the topics that we receive the most queries about. Mbusiswa focuses on clan names, and his report normally just entails a list [...]
Tag Archives | Clan Praises
So after a period of absence our Ulwazi fieldworkers have been very busy collecting stories from their communities and researching areas of local interest. Click on the following links to read Mbususwa Zuma’s research on the history and clan praises of some popular Zulu surnames: Khoza Ngwane Mngomezulu Nqobile Mdabe’s recent stories include: What is [...]
- Heritage Walk: Sibudu September 18, 2014
- Hidden Histories September 16, 2014
- Ohlanga Magazine September 11, 2014
- Ethekwini Living Legends 2014 September 9, 2014
- The Zulu Blues September 4, 2014
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- stephen pierce: There should be no problem, providing you have bee...
- Sneh: Kusho ukuthini uma umuntu wesifazane ephupha ezich...
- Zamokwakhe Xaba: ngicela ukwazi ngezithakazelo zakwa Xaba...
- Zamokwakhe Xaba: ngicela ukwazi izithakazelo zakwa Xaba...
- zama: ukuphupha umuntu ongasekho ekhulelwe kuchaza ukuth...