This morning we met with the Ulwazi fieldworkers to discuss the stories that they had researched over the past month. Mbusiswa’s stories are always the quickest to report on, but form one of the topics that we receive the most queries about. Mbusiswa focuses on clan names, and his report normally just entails a list [...]
Tag Archives | Clan Praises
So after a period of absence our Ulwazi fieldworkers have been very busy collecting stories from their communities and researching areas of local interest. Click on the following links to read Mbususwa Zuma’s research on the history and clan praises of some popular Zulu surnames: Khoza Ngwane Mngomezulu Nqobile Mdabe’s recent stories include: What is [...]
- A Guide to eNanda April 22, 2014
- Happy Easter & Safe Travels! April 17, 2014
- Electric Jive April 15, 2014
- Township Yogi April 10, 2014
- Salt March 2014 April 8, 2014
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- thanduyise: the thing is we all need to know where do we come ...
- Ulwazi Web Editor: Thanks so much Musa! We've amended the article so...
- petros: Ngicela ningithumele izithakazelo zakwaMthonti kan...
- Grant: I wrote my Master's thesis on the Shembe church. ...
- Musa Kubheka: Thanks for giving us this information. I notice...