Questions about the meanings of people’s dreams, and the histories behind clan names are far and away the most popular topics on Ulwazi. Dreams are always fascinating, but it’s also nice to know that people are wanting to stay connected to their personal family stories – as the world moves forward, we tend to leave […]
Tag Archives | Clan Praises
This morning we met with the Ulwazi fieldworkers to discuss the stories that they had researched over the past month. Mbusiswa’s stories are always the quickest to report on, but form one of the topics that we receive the most queries about. Mbusiswa focuses on clan names, and his report normally just entails a list […]
- Ubuntu: What it Means to South Africans? April 21, 2015
- No to Xenophobia! April 17, 2015
- Structures of Dominion & Democracy April 9, 2015
- Learn isiZulu! April 8, 2015
- Digital Memory Toolkit March 31, 2015
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Jerry’s Stories January 22, 2015
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Jabu Amos Nhlapo: Hi If u need something I will send it Than...
- Jabu Amos Nhlapo: E Mbonane, E Mwelase, E Sigegede, E Nongombili ...
- hloniphani majola: yebo ngyavuma ukuth uMajola , Mchunu kanye NONgqul...
- Ulwazi Web Editor: Sawubona Thandeka, Siyabonga ngombuzo wakho kodw...
- thandeka: Kusho ukuthini ukuphupha ugqoke inzilo...