Questions about the meanings of people’s dreams, and the histories behind clan names are far and away the most popular topics on Ulwazi. Dreams are always fascinating, but it’s also nice to know that people are wanting to stay connected to their personal family stories – as the world moves forward, we tend to leave […]
Tag Archives | Clan Praises
This morning we met with the Ulwazi fieldworkers to discuss the stories that they had researched over the past month. Mbusiswa’s stories are always the quickest to report on, but form one of the topics that we receive the most queries about. Mbusiswa focuses on clan names, and his report normally just entails a list […]
- No Longer at This Address March 24, 2015
- Human Rights Day – Know your Rights March 19, 2015
- International Conference on IKS and Environmental Ethics March 17, 2015
- Neli’s Stories: February March 12, 2015
- Umlando, Volume One, Issue Two March 10, 2015
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Jerry’s Stories January 22, 2015
- Ulwazi Web Editor: Sawubona Amanda, Indaba yamaphupho inzima yona n...
- Ulwazi Web Editor: Sawubona Jola, Siyabonga ngombuzo wakho nakuba s...
- Ulwazi Web Editor: Thank you for your feedback Mariam. Where we can w...
- menyezwa nketyana: ndicela ukwazi ngesibongo sakwanhlapho endikwaziyo...
- nhlanhla sdinane gabavu nxumalo: zwide nawe usaKHUMBULEKA ,NKOSI YETHU,,SIBONGE MFO...