The Ulwazi Programme has just launched this blog to keep our users up to date with new content added to the Ulwazi Memory and also to generate discussion around items already added to the wiki. We encourage you to comment on our posts and let us know what you think of the Programme.
Tag Archives | blog
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...
2010 Adams Mission amaphupho Anton Lembede blog Clan Praises COP17 DIFF Durban Durban International Film Festival Durban Sings Ela Gandhi featured Gcina Mhlophe Heritage Day heritage map ICT IKS Imagine Durban inanda indigenous games indigenous knowledge indigenous people Izibongo izithakazelo John Dube living legends Lulu Dube Memories of Inanda peter machen research Sangoma School's Project soccer South African Indians statistics Surnames technology traditional medicine Ulwazi Umbumbulu umhlonyane Unesco wiki Zulu
Highway Africa New Media Award
The Ulwazi Programme was runner-up at the 2012 Highway Africa New Media Awards, in the category 'Community Engagement with Technology'.