Editor of artSMart, Caroline Smart, talks to Mr Paul Mashatile, Minister of Arts & Culture on November 29, 2011. Ever since Paul Mashatile was appointed Minster of Arts and Culture, I have just missed meeting him on a number of occasions. However, yesterday I was privileged to spend some time chatting to him on his [...]
Tag Archives | COP17
The Climate Change Response Expo is located in a collection of tents next to The Workshop. The expo hosts a number of stalls – from climate robots (courtesy of UKZN) to solar water heaters, electric cars and enviro-NGOs and I would encourage all Durbanites to head down there this week (it closes on Friday)! More [...]
29th and 30th November 2011 Howard Campus of University of KwaZulu-Natal DURBAN, South Africa The Indigenous Knowledge Centre at the North-West University (South Africa) in cooperation with the NRF/DST Chair on African Traditional Medicines (University of KwaZulu-Natal), the National IKS Office (Department of Science and Technology, South Africa), and The New Partnership for Africa’s Development [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...