Plans are well underway for the 34th Durban International Film Festival (DIFF), South Africa’s largest and longest running film festival hosted by the University of KwaZulu-Natal’s Centre for Creative Arts (CCA), reports Kishore Gobardan Director of Professional Services in the College of Humanities at UKZN in which the CCA is housed. The CCA is currently [...]
Tag Archives | Durban International Film Festival
Daring, innovative and controversial films and filmmakers from around the world will take the spotlight at the 31 st Durban International Film Festival which takes place from 22 July to 1 August. The festival programmers have scoured the globe for films that excite, thrill, raise awareness and provoke. These films will be presented in over [...]
The Durban International Film Festival is looking to employ staff for the following : (1) Venue Assistants (21 July - 3 August) duties include: – attend to public queries (e.g. festival info, film info etc) – assist team members to ensure smooth running of the venue – meet and greet festival guests and public – assist with [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...