The eThekwini Municipality’s Local History Museums will be having a Human Rights Seminar that will take place on Wednesday, 20/03/13, at the Ntuzuma A Hall. This seminar is a continuation of a similar seminar held last year where issues of mob justice and its effects were put on the spot light. This year’s theme is [...]
Tag Archives | Durban
We are currently collecting stories, photographs and information on the history of soccer in Durban. Please contact us if you have anything you’d like to contribute to this category.
Many people in Umbumbulu are not working at the moment. Some have decided to open their own small businesses so that they can earn money for food, clothing and other essentials. The easiest business to open is a street-vendor one as all you need to have is a table on the side of the street. [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- aphiwe: isicazelo esihle ngesiko lethu...
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...