From all of us at Ulwazi, we wish you a pleasant and peaceful Heritage Day! For those of you in Durban and looking for something to do, there is an interesting event on at the Green Hub. The Centre for Creative Arts (University of KwaZulu-Natal) and Poetry Africa will present a special Heritage Day programme [...]
Tag Archives | Heritage Day
On the 24th of September 2009 there was a competition at Adams mission. It was held to show people that they can participate in Heritage Day by celebrating their culture, so the Department of Arts and Culture organised a traditional dance competition. There were two categories, ingoma and isishiyameni. There were a number of participating [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...