An Indigenous Knowledge System Expo has opened in Limpopo to help raise public awareness and understanding of IKS in South Africa. The four-day expo, which kicked-off today, will bring together innovators and crafters to demonstrate the economic value of products based on indigenous knowledge and technology.
Tag Archives | IKS
Science and Technology Minister Naledi Pandor has praised Limpopo for forging a partnership to reinforce a shared vision of building on indigenous knowledge for future generations. The partnership includes the Limpopo Department of Agriculture, Prolinnova – an NGO-initiated programme – to build a global learning network to promote local innovation in ecologically-oriented agriculture – and [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...