Both deputy mayor Logie Naidoo and city manager Dr Michael Sutcliffe were at hand to launch the Sustainable Cities exhibition on Friday, and share a ride on some sustainable transport! The event also saw the launch of the Innovations in Local Sustainability book (more on this in a later post), compiled by MILE and featuring [...]
Tag Archives | Imagine Durban
The Imagine Durban project will be holding four regional workshops (north, south, west & central) for all Faith Based Organisations, Non-Governmental Organisations and Community Based Organisations that operate within the eThekwini region. The purpose of these workshops will be to:- Share the Imagine Durban Plan that represents a vision for a better Durban that government, [...]
The Imagine Durban Project is pleased to announce a new call for demonstration projects. Three separate project categories have been identified for this call: Project Category One: Schools and Food Security – R100,000 allocation Food Security has become an increasingly important issue both globally and within South Africa. Nationally many government departments and non-government organisations [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- aphiwe: isicazelo esihle ngesiko lethu...
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...