The Ulwazi Programme is currently exploring ways to digitise some indigenous games so they can be played online. Which of the following would you like to play online? http://wiki.ulwazi.org/index.php5?title=Dibeke http://wiki.ulwazi.org/index.php5?title=Umlabalaba http://wiki.ulwazi.org/index.php5?title=Jukskei http://wiki.ulwazi.org/index.php5?title=Kennetjie
Tag Archives | indigenous games
We have had a number of submissions to our indigenous games category, mainly from a Masters dissertation by Victoria Mkhize for the School of IsiZulu, University of KwaZulu-Natal. View them at http://wiki.ulwazi.org/index.php5?title=Category:Indigenous_Games.
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...