Friday marked the end of the Ulwazi Schools’ Project at Amatshezulu High School in Hammarsdale. At an awards ceremony, project leader Betsie Greyling handed certificates out to all participants who had written the online test. Thanks were given to the school principal and computer teacher, who allowed the project to run at their school. Special [...]
Tag Archives | School’s Project
The Ulwazi Programme is please to announce, in co-operation with the Goethe-Insitut South Africa, the launch of the pilot Schools Project. Taking place over the next two terms at school’s in KwaMashu and Umlazi, the Ulwazi Programme will teach skills in ICT and historical research to participating students. The Ulwazi school’s project will run at [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...