A quick look at our Google Analytics report shows that April was a good month for the Ulwazi Programme, with an increase in visitors to the site and a greater interaction through social media channels. Visitors Visitors increased from 14,000 for the month of February to almost 16,000 in April. Language Again, the trend for [...]
Tag Archives | statistics
As it nears the end of the year, it is a good time to reflect on the success of the Ulwazi Programme. From the Google Analytics, we can get a good idea of the websites performance. Looking at the graph below (click to enlarge), we can see that we have had a steady increase in [...]
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...