Some interesting new submissions from our volunteer field-workers: Umganu Zulu men and Circumcision in South Africa Mariannridge Senior Librarian: Patricia Clark Mariannridge Community Builder: Jake Pieterse Buyisile Nene, Recycler and Crafter From Umbumbulu, Durban. Unomathemba How to Bake Bread Umhlonyane Vuvuzela, South African Soccer Instrument AmaZulu F.C. The KwaZulu – Natal Soccer Team Obani bona? [...]
Tag Archives | wiki
Some fascinating new submissions from our volunteer field-workers: Hunting in KwaZulu Natal History of Nkanyezi Mountain at Mbumbulu Background Behind the Name “INanda” Fikile Mtolo a young artist in Umbumbulu, Durban South Africa Link tabloid INYAMA YENKOMO Andrew Verster – Artist, Designer and Playwriter Qadi Clan Migration by King Shaka: Zulu – Kingdom, South Africa [...]
Some fascinating new submissions from our volunteer field-workers: Isigubhu Zulu clothing K cap The first step of lobola negotiatons Recipe For A Steam Bread Inkomo Zamalobolo Gamagama Azo Healing from Home Inkawu nobhanana Fetching water from the river Talent Show Wheelchair race
The Ulwazi Programme has just launched this blog to keep our users up to date with new content added to the Ulwazi Memory and also to generate discussion around items already added to the wiki. We encourage you to comment on our posts and let us know what you think of the Programme.
- Amaphupho nezincazelo zawo June 22, 2012
- Izithakazelo June 19, 2012
- Request for information on the Majola clan May 18, 2012
- Research Masters students in Local Economic Development or Idigenous Knowledge December 15, 2009
- Mafukuzela Day at Ohlange High School, Inanda March 3, 2011
- South Africa To Launch National Traditional Knowledge Recording System May 14, 2013
- Tokoloshe / Tikoloshe (evil spirit) May 10, 2013
- New Manager of Durban International Film Festival Announced May 10, 2013
- IsiZulu idioms May 9, 2013
- Sounds of Durban May 8, 2013
- Zibuyile Msani: Ngingawutholaphi umlando wakwa Msani ophelele ngic...
- bongiwe: pliz lemme knw izithakazelo zakwa Luthuli.....
- SIMPHIWE: Please kwabanolwazi ngezithakazo zakwaGama nomlan...
- Adelaide Goba: I was listening to Mr Goba,s interview,and I felt ...
- sphe: Ngcela ukwaz iythakazelo zakwa Mbuyisa...